Yo, We Are Hiring (Again)
Do you play with numbers 'til the breaka-breaka dawn? Are you a performance junkie with an agile, curious approach? Do you have a crazy sharp quant-brain, an ability to see patterns in data, and a desire to work with high-growth digital businesses that make innovative, game changing, must-have products? Um, yeah!
We are hiring a full-time: Manager of Performance
Location: Graffiti Alley, Toronto
Reporting to: Exec
WHAT WE DO
We do (very hands-on) growth strategy for innovative consumer product brands. We touch everything from highly analytical business model development through go-to-market strategy. We cross creative x performance all day long. We are obsessed with solving problems that stand in the way of business growth.
In short? We're crazy-entrepreneurial management consultants and go-to-market mathemagicians with scrappy graffiti around the edges. ;)
We make a big impact, with a small team, in a short amount of time, and have the best time doing it. You will spend your time on value-add activities rather than cutting through red tape. You will be part of a smart, ambitious, energetic, creative, and fun team that has big goals -- and you will be an integral part of achieving them.
RESPONSIBILITIES IN BRIEF
We need an ambitious, data-obsessed, and experienced growth and performance whiz to analyze and optimize cross-platform tactics to build awareness, acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, and referral for our client partners. The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Strategic growth planning across numerous clients of various sizes
- Maximization of inbound and outbound demand gen tactics
- Daily optimizations, campaign creation, experiments, and analytics in Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ads, Amazon Marketing Services, etc.
- Email segmentation and strategic program development in platforms like Klaviyo, Retention Science, Optimove, etc.
- Affiliate program development in platforms like Rakuten, Pepperjam, etc.
- Activation and optimization of referral programs
- Familiarity with SEO strategies and ability to implement
- Other tactical experimentation and optimization such as SMS, exit pop ups, conversion rate optimization, and any new innovation in the growth space
- Development, prioritization, and execution of growth experiments
- Collaboration with content team to make sure content is optimized for conversion
- Analysis and preparation of reporting for internal and client-facing purposes
- An undergraduate degree in data science, economics, marketing science, or quantitative/analytical areas of management
- 2-5 years in a similar role at a high growth D2C, ecommerce, or digital-centric company
- Direct, hands-on experience working in digital platforms like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console, Facebook Ads, Amazon Marketing Services, Klaviyo, Hubspot, Retention Science, Optimove, etc.
- Expert analytical abilities, a love for crunching numbers, and an ability to model and analyze complex - and often incomplete - data sets
- Ability and desire to not only create strategies, assess analytics, and understand attribution - but also to implement the work
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude, humility, curiosity, and a damn good sense of humour
SOUND LIKE YOU?
You like what you hear? Shoot us a cover letter (this really matters to us). Yes, we'll also peep your resume and probably your LinkedIn, but as with every point of work life: we're all about the positioning.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Image props: Pexels.