Yo, We Are Hiring
Do you eat, sleep, and breathe beautiful brands? Are you a results-oriented, voice-integrating, editorial-scheming whiz with an agile, curious approach? Do you have a crazy sharp writing-brain, a super fine eye for design, and a desire to work with high-growth digital businesses that make innovative, game changing, must-have products? Um, yeah!
We are hiring a full-time: Digital Content Coordinator
Location: Graffiti Alley, Toronto
Reporting to: Exec
WHAT WE DO
We do (very hands-on) growth strategy for innovative consumer product brands. We touch everything from highly analytical business model development through go-to-market strategy. We cross creative x performance all day long. We are obsessed with solving problems that stand in the way of business growth.
In short? We're crazy-entrepreneurial management consultants and go-to-market mathemagicians with scrappy graffiti around the edges. ;)
We are small. We are mighty. Our client brands are top-notch. What does that mean? You will learn a lot. You will see how to grow a consumer product brand from high level strategy through target-setting initiatives all the way down to literally pulling the levers that make the magic happen. You will simultaneously work on multiple clients and multiple projects.
We are a tight knit team, and we all do everything. (We believe that doing the work works.) Every voice is not only heard, but sought out. Every idea is not only welcome, but essential. You will make an impact.
RESPONSIBILITIES IN BRIEF
- Site builds:
- Use Shopify to manage and refine beautiful ecommerce sites for our clients, leveraging your knack for graphics and copywriting
- Use our knowledge of ecommerce best practices to constantly improve client websites to reduce friction to conversion
- Email creation:
- Contribute to designing email strategies
- Build email templates within systems like Klaviyo, Retention Science, Hubspot, etc.
- Write copy within brand voice of client
- Create clean, visually appealing graphics that will encourage conversion
- Ad Creation:
- Take creative direction to build beautiful digital ads – graphics, video, and copy – for Facebook, Google Pinterest, YouTube
- Social Development:
- Contribute to and implement social posting strategies across all social platforms
- Design graphics and prepare copy for social postings
- Content Creation:
- Organize photoshoots
- Hire models, photographers, etc.
- Coordinate logistics (location, lunch, etc.)
- Support art direction and creative vision
- Administrative Support:
- Run errands when needed (ship packages, book rooms and meetings, order lunches, etc.)
- Undergraduate or college degree in journalism, digital communications, and/or design-related fields
- Strong growth mindset
- Comfortable working in digital platforms (like Shopify, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Klaviyo, Instagram, and Facebook) and willing to learn those you haven’t experienced yet
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with Photoshop (bonus points for Illustrator)
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude, humility, curiosity, and a damn good sense of humour
SOUND LIKE YOU?
You like what you hear? Shoot us a cover letter (this really matters to us) with your portfolio/Behance/work-Insta/whatever if available. Yes, we'll also peep your resume and probably your LinkedIn, but in every point of work life: we're all about the positioning.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Image props: Pexels.